Friday 21 December 2007

Too easy being "Anonymous"

I thought my previous post was going to be my last for a short while, but then today I noticed I'd got a comment on my "face the final curtain" post.

"Cool" I thought - always good to see what people think and nice to know someone's reading.

I wasn't going to allow this comment as it's junk, but you know what? Here it is in all its brave glory.

From "Anonymous":

LOL WHAT A JOKE , U AINT GOT A CLUE HAHAHA!cHEERS 4 MAKIN ME LAUGH THO :)

Now, I write what I think. Noone has to like it or agree with me. I don't set myself up as an authority on anything - just a guy that tries his best and likes to train.

I'm not entirely clear what "joke" my anonymous friend is referring to, or what I "AINT GOT A CLUE" about.

The internet's great isn't it? If you're an illiterate troll, you can wander on to any site and make retarded comments and not expect any comebacks. And I guess you're right. But not the bravest of acts is it?

So, if I've said something that you disagree with, fine, let's talk, but let's at least be on named terms. Maybe I've said something that has touched a nerve - your problem, not mine.

My ego isn't so big that I expect many people actually read this blog, so if I know you, then that's even worse. Grow a pair and talk to me like an adult.

Whoever you are "Anonymous", please enlighten me (in grown up words, not your retarded teen text talk) as to what the joke is and what I have no clue about, then maybe we can all have a laugh, or perhaps we can just figure WTF you are on about.

In the meantime, I'll still be training, pushing myself out of my comfort zone and hopefully making progress.

Peace.

No comments: